Heidi Turner, MS, RDN, CD
Integrative Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
I have over 17 years of clinical experience working with complex health issues. I have found that knowing how to both identify and, most importantly, manage sulfur intolerance is an important tool in any clinician's toolkit.
This class is directed to clinicians but would be appropriate for a non-professional looking to learn at a higher level.
In this hour-long lecture, you will learn the following:
- The importance of sulfur and hydrogen sulfide gas including metabolism and functions
- Dietary and supplemental sources of sulfur
- How to identify and manage sulfur intolerance including dietary and supplemental strategies
- How to help the client rebuild their diet back (and even reduce other dietary intolerances!)
- Underlying drivers that might lead to sulfur intolerance
- Case studies that help you to learn thought processes that can help with your own assessment and plan